Looking for my Going Out of YARN Business Sale? Got to www.AnnasGottaCrochet.ESTY.com

Looking for my Furls Crochet Hooks & Accessories? Go to my New Shop at www.AnnasGottaCrochet2.Etsy.com

Thursday, February 20, 2020

About Me

“My Name is Anna, and I am Addicted to Yarn” 

I Love Yarn. I can't visit a store that carries yarn without stopping by that department to pet the yarn. Yes, I pet the yarn, don't you? I'm drawn to yarn by the colors, rainbow is my favorite color, but then I've got to touch every skein, cake or hank that I see. I then have to purchase at least some of it, usually way more than I need for my next project. This probably makes me a bit of a yarn hoarder. But my yarn is not hid away in a pile somewhere, I have each one bagged in clear poly bags and stacked neatly on an endless number of shelves taking up every inch of wall space in my craft room, displayed so that I can see them and be inspired.

I don't really just hoard the yarn, I use it too. I have at least 5 WIP's (works in progress) going at any given moment. I make lots of personal items for myself and gifts for my grandchildren and friends, and in between every personal item I make, I also make one child's blanket that I donate to local organizations that work with abused & neglected children in trauma. For this reason, when I see pretty yarn that would make a nice child's blanket I tend to buy a ton of it. I can't possibly use all of the yarn I buy because I don't have that much lifetime left, ha ha, but I can't seem to stop myself.

This love of yarn is what inspired me to open an Etsy shop selling mostly discontinued colorways of yarn and Furls Crochet Hooks. Sadly I was forced to close my shop because I just could not afford to sell yarn on Etsy any longer due to their every growing fees on top of fees. But I will continue to sell Furls Crochet Hooks (because they changed my life, but that's another story)  in my new Etsy Shop. I hope you will subscribe to my blog so we can continue to share our love of all things crochet.

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you for the comment, I can't wait to read it. To keep bots and spammers from interrupting our conversations, all comments must go through moderation first. Your comment will go live shortly!

Anna