Looking for my Going Out of YARN Business Sale? Got to www.AnnasGottaCrochet.ESTY.com

Looking for my Furls Crochet Hooks & Accessories? Go to my New Shop at www.AnnasGottaCrochet2.Etsy.com

Friday, February 28, 2020

My Furls Crochet Hook Story

THIS IS MY FURLS STORY:

As my blog name name implies...Anna's Gotta Crochet!  But arthritis in my hands and wrists just about put a stop to my love of crochet because using a standard crochet hook caused me so much pain that I had to stop after just 10 minutes of work.  Then I discovered Furls crochet hooks, and I feel reborn again.  I can now crochet pain free for hours a day.

This ergonomic hook was designed specifically to reduce hand stress and tension of the hand and wrist tendons and ligaments, allowing your fingers to relax around the hook, therefore applying less pressure so you can create more even and light stitches.   And the hook has been sanded so smooth it glides through your yarn like butter.

It takes a little bit to get use to the extreme lightweight of this hook, but I found my work looked more even and my hand and fingers naturally relaxed its grip and began to almost roll the hook in a rhythmic manner rather then twist and turn my wrist as I had to do with a traditional crochet hook, that caused me so much pain.

So I can whole heartily say, give this hook a try if you haven't been able to do as much crocheting as you would like.  I think you will find that you love it as much as I do, and you will be able to crochet again.  If you are unsure, buy the size that you use most often.  By the time you have finished your next project I bet you will want the entire set of sizes.  That's how I got started using Furls hooks.  I bought one, then two more, then three more, and now I have the entire range of sizes.  All of my old standard type hooks are now in a bag on the shelf.

But my love for Furls hooks didn't stop there, I wanted to tell the world about these wonderful hooks so I became an authorized retailer for Furls!  You can see all my Furls Crochet Hooks and Accessories available HERE if you have arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, or you just want to crochet more comfortably and with a beautiful crochet hook.  I hope you will go check out my shop by clicking HERE.

So that's my Furls Story.  Feel free to comment below telling the world why you Love Furls!

Anna


No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you for the comment, I can't wait to read it. To keep bots and spammers from interrupting our conversations, all comments must go through moderation first. Your comment will go live shortly!

Anna