Looking for my Going Out of YARN Business Sale? Got to www.AnnasGottaCrochet.ESTY.com

Looking for my Furls Crochet Hooks & Accessories? Go to my New Shop at www.AnnasGottaCrochet2.Etsy.com

Monday, February 24, 2020

Welcome!

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR MY ONLINE YARN SHOP GO TO:


I want to welcome you to my blog.  I've named it Anna's Gotta Crochet after my online yarn shop and My Furls Crochet Shop because that's been my life the last few years.  But sadly, I am forced to close my Etsy yarn shop due to the every increasing fee's and mandatory regulations imposed on us sellers, making it impossible to make a living.  So go take advantage of my CLOSEOUT PRICES on yarn going on right now until all my yarn inventory is gone.  You can still find my Furls Crochet Hooks in my New Etsy Shop HERE.

This blog exists because, crocheting is my life. Literally.  I have been a crocheter for about 50 years and I don't plan on quitting anytime soon. Crochet is my lifeline, quite literally, but that is a story for another post soon.   For you knitters, don't worry, after 50 years of crocheting, I decided to give knitting a go in 2019 and now I'm hooked on knitting as well.  Since my real love, my first love, is yarn, it doesn't matter if it's crochet or knit, as long as it allows me to play with yarns in all colors, weights, fibers, and textures, then I'm in!

I currently share some of my favorite crochet and knit patterns on my Facebook page and Instagram account, but often I have a little more to say than can be typed with my thumbs on my cell phone when sharing those patterns.  So a blog seems to be the best option for me to really share.  I hope you will subscribe to this blog so you don't miss some of the fun things I will be sharing in the future.  And please do comment on the posts to let me know what you think, and what you would like to see more of.   I appreciate your feedback.

I'm off to work on a WIP that is nearing completion.


Anna
















No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you for the comment, I can't wait to read it. To keep bots and spammers from interrupting our conversations, all comments must go through moderation first. Your comment will go live shortly!

Anna